FISHING THE MORNINGTON PENINSULA
Sharkmen Charters are now offering trips down the Mornington Peninsula targeting species such as King George Whiting, Calamari, Snapper, Gummies and King Fish.
We will be running out of Martha Cove and Blairgowrie, fishing the shallow flats, the notorious Port Phillip Heads and Bass Strait.
We will be chartering this area in the months of January through till March.
Call Robert on 0418107071 for detailed information. Don’t wait as these trips are limited!
WHAT YOU NEED
- All rods, tackle and bait are provided as part of the package.
- All you need to bring is food, drinks (Alcohol allowed in moderation), sunglasses, sunscreen, hat, wet weather clothing and sea sickness tablets if needed. The ONE thing you cannot bring is BANANAS!
- We have a digital camera on board but feel free to bring your own camera.
- You can use your own tackle if required.
- You must also hold a Victorian Recreational Fishing Licence. They can be purchased at the Launching Way Shop prior to departure if needed or online HERE
- All passengers must before boarding the boat, have completed the following 1 page document (it is a government requirement): Passenger Manifest Form
On return you will also need an esky and also freezer bags.
Payment is due before departure and all clients need to fill in the passenger manifest before departing. This information is a MSV Marine Safety Victoria requirement and is also used by Sharkmen Charters to update you on upcoming trips and booking opportunities only and is not released to any third party.
Fishing the Mornington Peninsula Enquiry
If you would like more information in regards to our fishing charters, please fill in the form below or give us a call on 0418 107 071