SNAPPER FISHING CHARTERS -MELBOURNE PORT PHILLIP BAY
Experience the thrill when the Big Red Snapper takes the bait and the scream of the reel. Snapper Fishing in Port Phillip Bay, Melbourne has never been better. Enjoy the comfort of Imagine That, a 37ft Steber that is the most comfortable boat in the state. Organize Family Days, Christmas Parties, Social Club Outings, Corporate Challenges, Buck's Parties or just give a gift voucher, anyway you do it, just do it! Our Snapper Fishing Charters cover the Victorian Snapper hotspots such as Mornington, Frankston, Carrum, Mordialloc, Fawkner Beacon, Seaford and Chelsea which ensures you the best chance at catching a Big Red Snapper. Here at Sharkmen Charters we use only proper gear that is not only very expensive to buy and beautiful to use but will ensure you won't lose any prized Snapper due to poorly maintained & cheap gear. On board our Port Phillip Bay Snapper Fishing Trips we have an amazing electric barbecue permanently fitted. Book the whole boat at 10:30am or 3:45pm and a BBQ meal is provided for your group to enjoy. Fish with us this season to make the most of the amazing Snapper Fishery.
We are happy to offer tuition on the best way to improve your own catch rates. Our skipper’s can answer any questions you have on better ways to catch fish, as well as advice on weather and bay conditions for people new to the sport. The launching ramp number 4, at Launching Way, Carrum is the departure point. Make sure you are at the ramp 10 mins before departure time, so that we leave on time.
Trip Departure Times
5AM, 10.30AM, 3.30PM 7 Days a Week
Carrum Boat Ramp Launching Way, Carrum.
Enter via Launching Way Carrum and proceed the to 4th boat ramp - you will see our Sharkmen Crew waiting for you
Trips are weather permitting
- 30% deposit is payable upon booking, this will confirm your trip.
- Payments, via Cash, Direct Deposit, or Credit Card.
Click Here for Terms & Conditions.
What You Need
- All rods, tackle and bait are provided as part of the package.
- All you need to bring is food, drinks (Alcohol allowed in moderation), sunglasses, sunscreen, hat, wet weather clothing and sea sickness tablets if needed.
- You can use your own tackle if you wish, just let us know.
- You must also hold a Victorian Recreational Fishing Licence. They can be purchased online https://vfa.vic.gov.au/recreational-fishing/fishing-licence
Snapper Fishing Charter Enquiry
If you would like more information in regards to our fishing charters, please fill in the form below or give us a call on 0418 107 071